2011 Mission team

2011 Mission team
Karen, Randy, Jo Ann, Ev, Al, Matt, Bj, Tim
Nozomi, Katherine, Garrett, Andrew

Friday, August 5, 2011

We haven't started yet and I'm tired

So today as Andrew mentioned, Tim and I went with Paul Suzuki and helped him moved his things from the Hi-B.A. Center to the SEND Center. It was shockingly well done and we finished in the timely manner. It was an awesome time to chat with Paul and just catch up. Tim did a great job of packing the book into the boxs and we fit all the boxes, equipment, and a office chair into a van... It wasn't the easiest job, but we did it. Did I also tell you that we didn't have any fans or AC during this whole time and it was quite stuffy. But we did it and made it safely back as well.

I'm excited for tonight since we are getting middle school students tonight. We don't know how many and have no clue what to expect. But I am excited and I know whatever the number (0 to 20) I know that God is in control. Its great that we get to serve in Japan and just be his hands and feet with the Japanese people.

I also want to say that yesterday was awesome as well. We were able to pray for the John and Chieko Reasoner. It was great that they were able to share with us their works in Japan and their history serving here. I'm encouraged and glad that I am here helping and serving them in whatever compacity that God wants for us here. In the midst of rain, humidity, and heat; that God is here and I'm so glad for him.

PTL (Praise the Lord)

No comments:

Post a Comment